Volcom Tanoak Insulated Snowboard Pant (Women's)
You donâ€™t want to skimp on pants but you donâ€™t want to spend a season pass worth of coin either. Opt in on the Volcom Tanoak Insulated Snowboard Pant. This pant delivers big bang for your buck with fully taped seam, 10K waterproofing, 60-gram insulation, and a durable, reinforced build. Mesh-lined venting provides cooling when itâ€™s warm, while a zippered jacket-pant interface and boot gaiters seal you up when itâ€™s cold and deep. Removable knee pads give you a little protection where you need it most.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof/5K Breathable (black) and 10K/10K (all other colors)
- Shell Material: V-Science Shell fabric
- Lining Material: V-Science Breathable Lining System
- Insulation: 60g Low-Loft Insulation
- Fit: Modern Straight Fit is narrow at knee and slim through the thigh
- Fully taped seams keep out moisture
- Breathable lining system wicks perspiration away from skin
- Zip TechÂ® Jacket-to-Pant Interface attaches jacket and pant to seal out snow
- Mesh-lined zippered vents crank the AC
- Triple-reinforced rise add durability
- Adjustable inner waistband customizes the fit
- V-Science boot gusset with snap for better fit over boots
- Boot gaiters fit over boots to keep out snow
- Black-Flax reinforced back hem for durability
- Adjustable, removable knee pads offer joint protection
- Stone ticket ring hangs your day pass
- Back pocket for look and storage
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these a low rise pant"
1 Answers |
Question by . on 1/5/2014 - 10:19 pm
"These pants sit just under your belly button so I would not call them low-rise but they are just a bit lower than average. They offer fuller coverage in the back so your are still protected when you're on the ski lift and if you happen to take a spill!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/6/2014 - 3:42 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.