Volcom Singleton Shell Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
If you're married to snowboarding then you need a jacket that fulfills your needs. The Volcom Singleton Snowboard Jacket does exactly that with reliable technology and great style. The Singleton Jacket has an asymmetrical 2-tone pattern on its 10K waterproof fabric, and loads of features inside for you to set to your preference. Pack the pockets when you intend to wander far from the lodge, unzip the mesh-lined vents on the hike out, and pull out the powder skirt when you get there; you'll be perfectly prepared the whole way.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: V-Science 2L Oxford fabric
- Insulation: Shell only for enhanced breathability
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage
- Adjustable hood for weather protection
- Mesh-lined vents to release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Sueded inner chin feels soft against skin
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Goggle pocket protects expensive eyewear
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Stash pocket in the powder skirt securely holds essentials
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.