Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Volcom Shadow Insulated Snowboard Jacket delivers warm, moisture-shedding performance. The fleece lining and loft insulation crank the heat just enough to turn “bitterly cold” into “best day of the season.” Critically taped seams, a jacket-to-pant interface, and an adjustable powder skirt help the waterproof shell fabric keep you dry. Come spring, things won’t get too hot thanks to mesh vents.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof/10K Breathable
- Shell Material: V-Science 2-Layer Shell fabric
- Lining Material: Fleece Lining
- Insulation: 60g Low-Loft Insulation
- Critical taped seams prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Fleece lining wicks and warms
- Zip Tech® Jacket-to-Pant Interface attaches jacket and pant to seal out snow
- 2-Way adjustable hood for weather protection
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from the elements
- Super Suede chin lining provides soft, comfy feel against skin
- Mesh-lined zippered vents crank the AC
- Stretch adjustable powder skirt with stash pocket seals out snow
- Brushed tricot-lined handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Goggle pocket offers safekeeping when the eyewear comes off
- Noise pocket holds your MP3s
- Stone ticket ring for proof of payment