Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Enjoy beautiful mountain panoramas from the comfort of your own. The Volcom Panorama Insulated Snowboard Jacket gives you essential protection without breaking the bank. This simple, streamlined coat covers you with 8K waterproofing, a moisture-wicking lining, and 60-gram insulation. The Panorama won’t weigh you down with bells and whistles, but it does have useful features like a powder skirt, adjustable hood, and handwarmer pockets.Specs:
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 3K Breathable
- Shell Material: V-Science Oxford fabric
- Lining Material: V-Science Breathable Lining System
- Insulation: 60g Poly Fill Insulation
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Breathable lining system wicks perspiration
- Adjustable quick-cinch hood offers weather protection
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from the elements
- Super suede chin guard feels soft against skin
- Adjustable powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface creates a seal
- Brushed tricot lined handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
My daughter loves her coat, and so does everyone else! People are always complimenting her on it. She has been warm on the slopes too! Thanks Peter Glenn, this was the only Medium size we could find anywhere on the internet! She was very excited. We will definitely order from you again.
Lightweight, warm, great colors, rugged material.