Volcom Mies Insulated Snowboard Pants (Women's)
Snowboarding can feel like the school of hard knocks, but the Volcom Mies Insulated Pants have adjustable knee pads to keep you feeling confident and comfortable on the hill. 60g low-loft insulation helps take the sting out of the winter wind, whether you're riding the chair or waiting to drop into the pipe. The Mies have an outstanding 15K waterproofing rating and are constructed with critically taped seams to keep moisture out of the stitching. With 10K breathability and a Breathable Lining System, the Mies insulated pants remain comfortable when you work up a sweat on the hill and mesh-backed ventilation lets you instantly bring your core temperature down a notch. Boot gussets keeps your pant cuffs out of the way while you slide on your boots, while the gaiter details let you hook your pants to the boot laces and keep out snow.
- 15K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- 60g low-loft insulation
- V-Science 2-Layer Shell Oxford fabric
- DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- V-Science Breathable Lining System releases sweat vapors
- Critically taped seams keep water out of major seams
- Adjustable and removable knee pads
- Mesh-backed ventilation helps you dump heat in a hurry
- Adjustable inner waistband for a perfect fit without chafing
- Triple-reinforced rise is extra durable
- Cargo pocket for extra storage
- Zip-Tech pant to jacket interface helps you suit up and seal out snow
- V-Science boot gusset with snap
- Stretch boot gaitor with lace hook keeps out snow
- Reinforced scuff hem resists wear and tear
- Stone ticket ring and hidden pass pocket help you move through the lift line
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.