Volcom Launch Snowboard Pant (Boys')
The Volcom Launch Snowboard Pant has more insulation than most other pants, so your little grom can ride in the coldest winter weather. This extra insulation will keep him comfy all the time, but it's especially important if he rides at night when the temperature drops. The Launch Pant is also 10K waterproof, again more than most other kids' pants, so he can sit right down in the snow without getting wet. Quite possibly the best part about the Volcom Launch Pant is that it has a relaxed, cargo fit and cool distressed fabric. It's a style you can be sure he's going to love.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: V-Science oxford fabric
- Insulation: 80g low-loft synthetic insulation
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Cargo pocket on the leg for holding gear
- 2 zippered hand pockets
- Grow-Tech cuffs lengthen to accommodate growth spurts
- Reinforced seams for durability
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm a 5ft 4" and I'm looking for a this kind of snow pants. I really love to color of these so I would need you to inform me if XL size could fit with me taking into consideration these pants are for boy's (I suppose kids). "
1 Answers |
Question by Juan Manuel on 6/8/2013 - 7:09 pm
"You really need to look at the that we have provided to see where you would fit based off of your own measurements. You would need to look at the Boys/Youth section of the size chart which will give you the waist, hip and inseam of size XL. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/10/2013 - 10:14 am