Volcom King Insulated Snowboard Pant (Women's)
Hike the summit in the Volcom King Snowboard Pant, and then sit down and have a look. This women's pant is very waterproof, breathable, and stocked with mesh-lined zippers to keep you comfortable in just about every situation. You even get removable knee pads for kneeling down without hurting your legs, and you can pack the side pocket with all your gear so your jacket doesn't look lumpy. Volcom went ahead and reinforced a bunch of areas on the King Pant because they know you'll want your favorite new pant to last forever.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: V-Science Glam-Tech fabric
- Insulation: 60g low-loft synthetic insulation
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage
- Zip TechÂ® jacket-to-pant interface links to Volcom jacket to seal out snow
- Reinforced "stone" butt patch for extra durability
- Reinforced rise to prevent torn seams
- Mesh-lined venting to release excess heat
- Adjustable waistband for the perfect fit
- Stretch boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Cargo pocket holds gear
- Ticket ring so you can attach your pass
- Removable knee pads for comfort
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How do the sizes run? What is the length of the small pants/"
1 Answers |
Question by kathy_miller20 on 10/20/2011 - 4:23 pm
"These pants run true to size, the inseam of the small size is 32-inches."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/21/2011 - 11:51 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.