Volcom Iconic Shell Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
The Volcom Iconic Snowboard Jacket makes your style match your skills. This highly waterproof women's shell offers protection from the weather without excess bulk. If you're into hiking or running laps in the park, you'll appreciate the enhanced breathability and accommodating cut of the Iconic Jacket, and no matter what type of riding you do you'll appreciate the loads of features, like pockets, venting, and powder skirt.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: V-Science Woven fabric
- Insulation: Shell only for enhanced breathability
- Adjustable hood for weather protection
- Sueded inner chin feels soft against skin
- Plenty of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Pull-down pass pocket conveniently holds lift ticket
- Zippered vents to release excess heat
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Jacket-to-pant interface keeps snow out of layers
- Adjustable cuffs fit around wrist to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What does the inside of the jacket look like?"
1 Answers |
Question by Bailey on 11/21/2011 - 8:33 pm
"On the inside of this jacket there is a black lining in the hood, powder skirt, and arms. At the core of the body the lining is orange. There is a patterned goggle pocket and a large Volcom label."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/22/2011 - 8:40 am
"Is there any graphics on the inside of the jacket? Or just a plain color?"
1 Answers |
Question by Britt on 12/1/2011 - 7:54 pm
"The lining will be orange on the body and black on the sleeves and hood. The pockets have a graphic material."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/2/2011 - 9:17 am
"is the liner actually warm? i want this jacket to be warm not just a thin waterproof shell"
1 Answers |
Question by Alexis on 1/2/2012 - 4:32 pm
"This jacket is just a shell and will not provide you with any warmth but it will keep you dry! It works great when you add a mid layer and a base layer to keep you warm."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/3/2012 - 8:41 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.