Volcom Hunter Snowboard Pant (Boys')
The Volcom Hunter Snowboard Pant is ready to stay out as long as it takes to turn your young rider's snowboard dreams into reality. This durable kids' pant blocks out snow and slush and insulates against the cold to keep him comfortable when he rides. A reinforced construction can stand up to abrasions, stretches, and stresses, and Grow Tech extendable cuffs actually lengthen so that you can outsmart a growth spurt.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: V-Science Oxford fabric
- Insulation: 60g low-loft synthetic insulation
- Grow Tech cuffs extend to accommodate growth spurts
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage
- Reinforced "stone" butt patch for extra durability
- Reinforced rise to prevent torn seams
- Mesh-lined venting to release excess heat
- Adjustable waistband for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Front and back pockets hold supplies
- Ticket ring so you can attach your pass
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the size equivalent for Large or XL?"
1 Answers |
Question by Penny on 12/17/2011 - 1:54 pm
"A large is equivalent to a size 12-13 Where as an X/Large is for a 14-16 "
Answer by Ron (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/17/2011 - 4:27 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.