Volcom Hoffman Insulated Jacket (Women's)
The Volcom Hoffman Jacket holds it down in heavy weather with 15k waterproofing, 80g of Polyfill insulation, and V-Science Shell and Breathable lining system that will keep you dry, warm and ready to shred. For extra deep days, the Zip Tech Pant to Jacket interface keeps you on the fast track to all-mountain annihilation by not slowing you down with snow getting jammed up your stuff.
- 15,000MM Waterproof/ 10,000G Breathable
- V-Science 2 Layer Shell provides weather protection
- V-Science Breathable Lining System regulates the interior temp keeping you dry and cool
- 80gm of Polyfill Insulation provides mega warmth
- Critically Taped Seams guarantee keep moisture from getting in
- Zip Tech Pant to Jacket Interface creates a snow-proof seal
- 2 Way Adjustable Quick Cinch Hood
- Super Suede Chin Guard for added comfort that saves face
- Mesh lined zippered vents dump unwanted heat
- Adjustable powderskirt keeps the snow out
- Stash pocket in skirt hides your stuff
- V-Science 2 way cuff system keeps the cold out, the heat in and your hands warm
- Brushed Tricot lined handwarmer pockets are cozy and comfortable
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Goggle Pocket stores your eyewear when theyâ€™re not in use
- Noise Pocket keeps your tunes easily accessible
- Pull Down Pass Pocket lets you flash your credentials and go
- Whistle Zipper Pull features a custom Volcom whistle attached to the zipper
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket have zippered inside pockets for wallet and keys?"
1 Answers |
Question by Joyce on 11/27/2010 - 9:04 pm
"The pockets on the jacket are velcro."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2010 - 2:49 pm
"Is this jacket just a shell or a warm ski jacket? I'm 5'3" and 112 lbs. would an xs be fine?"
1 Answers |
Question by Lily on 1/16/2012 - 10:50 am
"This jacket has 80 grams of insulation so it should be pretty warm. An x-small fits chest measurements of 31 to 33 inches. Measure around the fullest part of your chest under your armpits to make sure that is the right size for you."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/17/2012 - 10:04 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.