Volcom Highscraper T.D.S. GORE-TEX Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
Take the tour out of bounds in the Volcom Highscraper T.D.S.â„¢ GORE-TEXÂ® Snowboard Jacket. This men's jacket is made with GORE-TEXÂ® so you can literally forget about getting wet. Snow, rain, and sleet are pushed right off the surface of the fabric before they can wet it or make you cold. The Volcom Highscraper is a shell jacket, but it has the Volcom T.D.S. lining system that strategically places insulation zones throughout the core to add warmth where it can do the most good. Open up the jacket and you can see more than 6 areas where insulation has been placed interspersed among shell zones to minimize bulk. The result is a new level of comfort that doesn't compromise mobility.
- Fabric Rating: Extremely waterproof and breathable
- Shell Material: 2-layer GORE-TEXÂ® Performance Shell fabric
- Insulation: T.D.Sâ„¢ zonal insulation
- Insulation zones add extra warmth
- Shell zones enhance breathability and keep bulk to a minimum
- Face Techâ„¢ removable face mask inside
- ReccoÂ® Avalanche Rescue Reflector
- Adjustable hood for weather protection
- Smooth sueded inner chin feels soft next to skin
- Mesh-lined venting to release excess heat
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- Stretch powder skirt keep snow out of layers
- Plenty of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Zip TechÂ® jacket-to-pant connection system
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Lycra inner cuffs fit around wrists to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, is there a size guide for this jacket? I am 6' and weigh 190. I want a loose steezy fit. Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Joshjameshanson on 1/16/2012 - 6:13 pm
"The sizing goes by chest measurements, for example a Large will fit chest sizes of 40 to 41 inches, and the XL 42 to 44 inches. Measure around the fullest part of your chest below your arm pits and then decide which will best fit your size."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/17/2012 - 4:33 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.