Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Behold the technical prowess of the GORE-TEX® membrane in the Volcom Half-Stone Snowboard Jacket. The Half-Stone Jacket will shed water off the fabric surface without any trouble, and the unmatched breathability of a GORE-TEX® shell jacket will prevent sweat from accumulating during even the most vigorous summit hikes. All the features are here that cover you in the backcountry like loads of pockets, zippered vents, and a stretch powder skirt.
- Fabric Rating: Extremely waterproof and breathable
- Shell Material: 2-layer GORE-TEX® Performance Shell fabric
- Insulation: T.D.S™ zonal insulation
- Face Tech™ removable face mask inside
- Recco® Avalanche Rescue Reflector
- Adjustable hood for weather protection
- Smooth sueded inner chin feels soft next to skin
- Mesh-lined venting to release excess heat
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- Stretch powder skirt keep snow out of layers
- Plenty of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Zip Tech® jacket-to-pant connection system
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Lycra inner cuffs fit around wrists to keep out snow
- Whistle zipper pull for making some noise