Volcom Forest Snowboard Shell Jacket (Men's)
The Volcom Forest Snowboard Shell Jacket proves that functional protection doesnâ€™t have to leave you eating ramen all winter. The 8,000mm waterproof shell keeps wind and water off your under layers with the help of an adjustable hood and powder skirt. The Forest Jacket is a shell, so you can customize the warmth with what you wear underneath. Handwarmer pockets, a chest pocket, and a lift ticket ring keep things in their places.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 3K Breathable
- Shell Material: V-Science 2-Layer Shell fabric
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Adjustable quick-cinch hood offers weather protection
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from the elements
- Super Suede inner chin guard provides soft, comfy feel against skin
- Mesh-lined vents open to release excess heat
- Adjustable powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface creates a seal
- Brushed tricot-lined handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
- Pocket access hem cinch seals out cold air
- Stone ticket ring for proof of payment
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.