Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The Volcom Empire Snowboard Pant looks simple and clean, but it's actually really technical. This men's pant has enough waterproofing to keep you reliably dry even in extremely snowy conditions, and it's very breathable too. The Empire is a shell pant, so you can customize the warmth based on what you layer underneath, but whether you go heavy or light with your layers, the extra breathability of the shell will help prevent sweat from sneaking up on you and making you cold. If you look closely you'll see a bunch of seams putting together a puzzle of fabric sections. These are all strategically laid to give you the most natural fit as you bend, twist, duck, and jump, making this one seriously comfortable snowboard pant.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproofing / 15K Breathability
- Shell Material: 2-layer V-Science twill fabric
- Insulation: Shell only for enhanced breathability
- Fully taped seams to lock out moisture
- Zip Tech® jacket-to-pant interface links to Volcom jacket to seal out snow
- Reinforced "stone" butt patch for extra durability
- Mesh-lined venting to release excess heat
- Adjustable waistband for the perfect fit
- Stretch boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Leg and back pockets hold gear
- Pass pocket conveniently holds lift ticket
- Articulated fit is slightly slim but very easy to move in
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
The fit is nice, not too baggy, but definitely not skinny pants. Usually snowboard pants are too baggy for my skinny legs. My only slight issue is that on a warm day, these can be a little bit heavy. However, I snowboard in California so that can happen.