Volcom Dazed Insulated Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 4/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
No need to hug a tree, the Volcom Dazed Jacket gives back to Mother Nature by consisting of recycled and sustainable materials and also supports 1% For the Planet with every purchase made. Adding to its already good vibes, this menâ€™s jacket is face friendly and gnarly weather approved with its 60G of insulation, 10K waterproofing, and Super Suede Chin Guard that keeps the shredding for the mountain not on your face. Zip Tech provides a snow-proof seal for extra deep days, and the 2 way Adjustable Quick Cinch Hood provides a customized fit that doesnâ€™t hinder your peripheral vision when the snow is blowing sideways.
- 10,000MM Waterproof/ 5,000G Breathable
- 60G Polyfill Insulation provides warmth
- V-Science 2 Layer Shell provides weather protection
- Critically Taped Seams keep moisture out
- Zip Tech Pant to Jacket Interface creates the ultimate snow proof seal
- 2 Way Adjustable Quick Cinch Hood offers protection from elements
- Peripheral Hood Adjustment eliminates blindspots
- Super Suede Chin Guard for added comfort that saves face
- Mesh lined zippered vents dump unwanted heat
- Stretch adjustable powderskirt keeps the snow out without limiting mobility
- Stash pocket in skirt hides your stuff
- Powder Skirt Jack to Pant Interface keeps snow out on extra deep days
- V-Science 2 way cuff system keeps the cold out, the heat in and your hands warm
- Brushed Tricot lined handwarmer pockets keep your hands cozy
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Goggle Pocket secures your eyewear when not in use
- Noise Pocket stores your tunes
- Stone Ticket Ring makes your pass easily accessible
- Pull down pass pocket lets you flash your credentials and go
- Whistler Zipper Pull features a custom Volcom whistle attached to zipper
- Supports 1% For the Planet with every purchase
- Made of recycled and sustainable materials
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"can you give me the measurements of this jacket size M and L? not sure which one will fit right. 175cm + 70 kg or 155 lb + 69 inch - would like to have it relaxed/baggy. can you give me the length inseam and chest. many many thanks. cheers"
1 Answers |
Question by alex.gersdorf on 2/6/2011 - 6:16 pm
"A medium is going to be a a chest size of 38" - 39" The sleeve length will best fit for 34" - 35". Also, the waist will fit for 32" - 34" A size large will go up 2" in every measurement."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/13/2011 - 8:38 am
"Is evaporation color similar to navy blue?"
1 Answers |
Question by guest on 4/22/2011 - 11:17 am
"Yes, the evaporation is a Navy blue color."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/22/2011 - 4:02 pm
"hi. can you let me know the measurement for large? i recently bought XL of burton jacket. but it was too big. Are they simillar size?"
1 Answers |
Question by only12521 on 8/13/2011 - 7:54 pm
"Volcom tends to run small, so if you normally wear an XL, then you need to get this in an XL as well."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/15/2011 - 11:01 am
"Hi my hubby has a 104cm chest and weighs 75kg. Would the XL in this be too big? thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by tamsicle on 10/10/2012 - 10:52 pm
"Sounds like he is around my size. He will be swimming in an XL size. I can fit in a medium and usually get a jacket in the large size, with room for layering."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/11/2012 - 2:26 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.