Volcom Barcelona Insulated Jacket (Women's)
Carve your masterpiece with the Volcom Barcelona Jacket for women. A true work of art, this womenâ€™s insulated snowboard jacket features an insane 15k waterproofing, complete with fully taped seams, 40g of insulation, Sherpa lining, and a long list of other must haves that will make your day an experience to remember not to regret.
- 15,000MM Waterproof/ 10,000G Breathable
- V-Science 2 Layer Shell provides technical weather protection
- V-Science Breathable Lining System regulates the interior temp keeping you dry and cool
- 40gm of Polyfill Insulation provides warmth
- Sherpa Lining is super soft and warm
- Fully Taped Seams guarantee no moisture sneaks in
- Zip Tech Pant to Jacket Interface creates a snow-proof seal
- 2 Way Adjustable Quick Cinch Hood
- Peripheral Hood Adjustment eliminates blind spots
- Super Suede Chin Guard for added comfort that saves face
- Mesh lined zippered vents dump unwanted heat
- Adjustable powderskirt keeps the snow out
- V-Science 2 way cuff system keeps the cold out, the heat in and your hands warm
- Inner Ribbed Cuffs are comfortable and provide an extra seal from the cold
- Brushed Tricot lined handwarmer pockets are cozy and comfortable
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Goggle Pocket secures eyewear when not in use
- Noise Pocket keeps your tunes easily accessible
- Stone Ticket Ring makes your pass easily accessible
- Pull Down Pass Pocket lets you flash your credentials and go
- Whistle Zipper Pull features a custom Volcom whistle attached to zipper
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the background pattern on the Barcelona bleach white jacket? R they skulls?"
1 Answers |
Question by Grace on 3/28/2011 - 9:56 pm
"There is some pattern but it is not skulls, it looks more like a gray splatter. "
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/29/2011 - 8:41 am
"Just called Volcom... they confirmed that it is not skulls on the jacket too."
1 Answers |
Question by Grace on 3/29/2011 - 5:29 pm
"Yes that's correct. Just an abstract pattern. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/8/2011 - 2:18 pm