Vist Thalia Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Vist Thalia Ski Jacket is for women who want to have a little fun with their fashion. This bright women's coat is totally unique with a real fur trim dipped in multi-colored dye. The design is still very technical with a warm insulation and waterproof fabric. Exposed seaming with colorful variegated threads and a multi-color zipper put this style right over the top.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 92% polyamide / 8% polyurethane Dermizax fabric
- Lining Material: 90% polyamide / 5% polyester / 5% polyurethane fabric
- Insulation: Valtherm synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 25.5"
- Attached hood for weather protection
- White raccoon fur trim dipped in multi-colored dye
- Multi-colored zipper and seams
- Soft fabric with slight sheen
- Removable powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Bright snow breeze print in lining
- Wrist gaiters fit under gloves to keep out snow
- Sequin and rhinestone "VIST" on left lower body
- Arcuate seaming on front and back for flattering look
- Cuffs open with invisible zippers to fit around gloves
- External zippered waist and left sleeve pockets
- 1 internal zippered pocket for holding gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Please tell me if the fabric is waterproof, are the seams sealed? Also, what is the composition of the fur? Is the fur removeable? Is the hood removeable? "
1 Answers |
Question by Anikka on 12/21/2011 - 1:24 am
"The fabric on this jacket is waterproof! It is rated at 10K which will allow you to withstand 32 feet of rainfall per day. The fur is a white raccoon composition and is removable. The hood is not removable."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/21/2011 - 12:55 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.