Vist Medea Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Vist Medea Down Jacket is a moto-inspired ski jacket with box quilting and a dark fur trim. This coat has a cute cropped fit and a sheen to the fabric, and it's insulated with goose down to keep you extra warm. The Medea Jacket is highly breathable making it both warm in very cold weather, and comfortable in milder weather too.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide shell fabric
- Lining Material: 90% polyamide/ 5% polyester/ 5% polyurethane fabric
- Insulation: Warm down insulation (90% down / 10% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 23"
- Finn Raccoon hood trim
- Box quilting keeps down evenly spread
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Wrist gaiters fit under gloves to keep out snow
- Cuffs open with invisible gaiters to fit around gloves
- 2 zippered waist pockets, front flap pocket, and left sleeve pocket
- 2 internal zippered pockets for extra storage
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Vist patch on left sleeve with metallic thread and Swarovski crystals
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.