Vist Harmony Softshell Ski Pant (Women's)
Your style doesn't get sexier or more flattering than in the Vist Harmony Softshell Ski Pant. These pants have a flattering cut and fantastic drape that makes you look long and lean. Schoeller softshell is some of the highest quality softshell on the market, and boasts incredible breathability and moisture transport. Water and wind resistant, the Vist Harmony Pant is designed to be worn over thermals as your weather protecting layer.
- Fabric Rating: Wind and water resistant / Highly breathable
- Shell Material: Breathable stretch Schoeller softshell material
- Lining Material: Backed in soft tricot
- Insulation: Soft shell only for enhanced breathability
- Water and wind resistant
- Stretch Schoeller softshell fabric is sleek and stretchy
- Articulated and cut in a feminine hourglass shape
- Highly breathable for more comfort
- Backed in soft tricot for extra warmth
- Swarovski crystal "V" logo
- Boot gaiters keep snow out
- 2 waist pockets to hold supplies
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am a ladies 4 in street clothes. When I have tried on other softshell pants I have liked a 6 long. Would you recommend a small or a medium in this pant."
1 Answers |
Question by Leslie on 12/31/2011 - 12:07 pm
"If you like a more fitted pant then I would recommend the size small. For more of a relaxed fit, I would recommend the medium. You are between the sizes so either one will work for you."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/3/2012 - 11:43 am
"Can you give me the size chart for this product? "
1 Answers |
Question by gaby on 2/3/2012 - 5:47 pm
"Vist does not supply us with a sizing chart. A size small is from 2-4, Medium is 6-8, and Large is 10-12."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/6/2012 - 4:24 pm
"I am 5'10" - could you please let me know what the waist measurement is on a size large and also the measurement is from top of waist band to crotch and then the length from crotch in seam to ankle? "
1 Answers |
Question by Belinda on 7/19/2012 - 2:16 am
"The waist measurement for the size large is 34". The measurement from the waist to the crotch area in the front is 10.5" and the in the back is 13". The measurement from the crotch area to the bottom of the pant is 31". "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/20/2012 - 2:04 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.