Vist Dana Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Vist Dana Ski Jacket combines high fashion and technical performance. This sporty style is cut to flatter your curves and creates a fantastic silhouette. The Dana Jacket is insulated with Valtherm which traps air inside micropores to keep you warm without bulky material. All the extra features are here, and as soon as you put on the Vist Dana you'll feel the difference that only a true fashion ski brand can provide.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 65% polyamide / 35% polyester fabric
- Insulation: Polyester synthetic Valtherm insulation
- Zip-off hood for weather protection
- Toray warm sensor lining reflects body heat back inside
- Zip off powder skirt to keep snow out
- Drawstring waist cinches to seal out cold air
- Full seam sealing to lock out moisture
- High collar for comfort and warmth around the face
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Multiple internal and external pockets organize feat
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this a 2011 or 2012 design? Is it made of a 4 way stretch material?"
1 Answers |
Question by vanessa on 2/5/2012 - 7:45 am
"This jacket is from the 2011 Winter season. The fabric is made from polyester and does have stretch to it but not as much as a 4-way stretch fabric. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/7/2012 - 11:40 am
"What is the sleeve length, from underarm to wrist? I have long arms, but need an XS. Thank you"
1 Answers |
Question by Ann on 12/13/2012 - 1:56 pm
"The sleeve length is about 20 inches from the underarm to wrist on the XS size. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/13/2012 - 3:12 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.