Vail Resorts Epic Ski Pass - 2011/12
Style: EPIC PASS 2011
What do fresh powder stashes, gut-wrenching steeps, and chairlift access to the backcountry have in common? They're all accessible and waiting for you with the Vail Resorts Epic Pass. The Epic Pass gives you unlimited access to 5 resorts in Colorado as well as Heavenly Resort at Tahoe. What you're getting is essentially 7 season passes for less than the senior rate at most places. You can use that extra money to upgrade your gear while you enjoy the multi-mountain flexibility that only Vail Resorts can offer.
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, Vail, Beaver Creek, and Arapahoe Basin
- No Blackout Dates
- Pass is non-refundable / non-transferable
- Good only for 2011-2012 Ski Season
- Kids = age 12 and under at time of purchase
- Adults = age 13 +
- Please include the name, birthdate, and phone number for each passholder in the comments of your order
- Get a $20 coupon for your next Peter Glenn purchase over $100 with adult Epic Pass!
- Get a $10 coupon for your next Peter Glenn purchase over $100 with child Epic Pass!
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"The title says it's a pass for the whole season, but the description says 7 days. How many days of Ski is this for?"
1 Answers |
Question by A Furtado on 9/20/2011 - 5:02 pm
"Not sure where you are seeing 7 days. It says that getting this pass is like getting 7 season passes (meaning you can use the ONE pass at the 7 different resorts that are listed). This is a season pass and is valid for the 2011-2012 season only and is only good at the 7 resorts that are listed. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/21/2011 - 9:08 am
"Is the only discount on this pass that the purchaser will receive a discount on some future PG purchase? "
1 Answers |
Question by Ann on 11/22/2011 - 11:34 am
"Peter Glenn offers an easy way to get your Vail resort passes. This is offered through Vail with their pricing as a convenience. We then offer a discount on any gear you may need for your trip for using us to get your passes."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/22/2011 - 12:34 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.