Vail Resorts 2010-2011 Epic Pass
Style: EPIC PASS 2010
What do fresh powder stashes, gut-wrenching steeps, and chairlift access to the backcountry have in common? They're all accessible and waiting for you with the Vail Resorts Epic Pass. The Epic Pass gives you unlimited access to 5 resorts in Colorado as well as Heavenly Resort at Tahoe. What you're getting is essentially 6 season passes for less than the senior rate at most places. You can use that extra money to upgrade your gear while you enjoy the multi-mountain flexibility that only Vail Resorts can offer.
- Unlimited, unrestricted access to Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, Vail, Beaver Creek, and Arapahoe Basin
- No Blackout Dates
- Access to ski Las Lenas, Argentina when you stay at the Picnis Hotel, Escorpio Hotel, Aries Hotel, Acuario Hotel, or Villa Capricornio
- Link a credit card to your pass to make charging food and gear at the resort easy
- 6 discounted "Ski-With-a-Friend" passes included
- Get a $20 coupon for your next Peter Glenn purchase over $100 with adult Epic Pass
- Get a $10 coupon for your next Peter Glenn purchase over $100 with child Epic Pass
- Pass is non-refundable / non-transferable
- Good only for 2010-2011 Ski Season
- Kids age 12 and under at time of purchase
- Adults age 13 +
- Please include the name, birthdate, and phone number for each passholder in the comments of your order
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How do the ski with a friend passes work?"
1 Answers |
Question by Bruce on 9/3/2010 - 11:21 pm
"You would be able to bring a non-passholder to the mountain with you and purchase a reduced-price lift ticket for them for the day. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/7/2010 - 11:32 am
"What is the ACTUAL price of a "reduced price" ticket for an adult?"
2 Answers |
Question by MS on 10/15/2010 - 5:00 am
"Unfortunately Vail doesn't give us the exact price. It can be different at each of the resorts and depending on the type of ticket you are purchasing. I would recommend calling the resort you are headed to to get the most accurate quote. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/18/2010 - 3:10 pm
"At Breck last year it was $35 with a pass holder."
Answer by dbooth2121 on 11/21/2010 - 8:28 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.