Union Trilogy Snowboard Binding (Women's)
The Union Trilogy Snowboard Bindings top the list in comfort and style. The Trilogy II base is the lightest women's binding base on the market, giving you high-end performance that doesn't wear you out. The specially-shaped Asymmetrical/Symmetrical Highback gives you an anatomically-correct fit that transfers your energy for powerful heelside turns. The 3D Direct Connect strap system keeps you buckled down without creating pressure points, giving you a cushy and supportive ride from the first run to the last chair. EVA bushings dampen the ride to smooth out rough vibrations and flat landings while also giving you a more natural board flex underfoot.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Flex: Mid range for All-Mountain Versatile
- Dupont Zytel ST Trilogy II base is the lightest female-specific binding
- Asym/Symmetrical highback - comfort and power meet in the middle
- Quick-adjust for easy forward-lean adjustment
- Injected EVA Bushings smooth out rough vibrations
- CNC machined Heelcup reduces weight and maintains strength
- 3D Direct Connect Strap System evenly distributes pressure for comfort
- Magnesium buckles are 4x stronger than aluminum for reliable ratcheting
- Multi-position open toe/cap straps with Ultra Grip
- Grade 8.8 Hardware is highest strength steel available
- Lifetime warranty against base or heelcup breakage during riding
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.