Union Trilogy Snowboard Binding (Women's)
The Union Trilogy Snowboard Binding tops the list in comfort,and performance. The Trilogy II base is the lightest women's binding base on the market, giving you high-end performance that doesn't hold you down. The Multizone Trilogy highback has multiple flex zones for next level heelside response. The 3D Direct Connect strap system keeps you buckled down without creating pressure points, giving you a cushy and supportive ride from the first run to the last chair. EVA bushings dampen the ride to smooth out rough vibrations and flat landings while also giving you a more natural board flex underfoot.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Flex: Mid range for All-Mountain Versatile
- Universal disc allows for use on any board including EST channel boards
- Trilogy II Dupont Zytel ST base is the lightest female-specific base
- Multizone Trilogy Highback has three flex zones for flexible support
- Shift-on-the-Fly Forward Lean for easy adjustment
- Injected EVA Bushings smooth out rough vibrations
- CNC machined Heelcup reduces weight and maintains strength
- 3D Direct Connect Strap System evenly distributes pressure for comfort
- Magnesium buckles are 4x stronger than aluminum for reliable ratcheting
- Push-Pin Toe buckle allows for easy-in and easy-out
- Multi-position female specific open toe cap straps for versatility
- Grade 8.8 Hardware is highest strength steel available
10% Discount on 2013-2014 Snowboard Packages: Buy any full-price Union snowboard, boots, and bindings and get a 10% discount on all 3!