Union Factory Snowboard Binding (Men's)
The Union Factory Snowboard Binding is designed and ridden by none other than big-mountain god, Travis Rice. The Stage III Atlas DuPont Zytel ST base keeps board contact off the binding by 80%, giving a more true board flex and feel. The comfortable Team highbacks allows for powerful heelside turns. Injected EVA bushings gives this binding great vibration-reducing qualities so you and T.Rice can go huge. A 3D Direct Connect Strap system keeps your boots locked in and secure without causing pressure points. The SONICFUSED ankle strap is nice and cushy and with minimal stitching. Just like it's designer, the Factory will be at the top of the pack season after season.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Flex: Mid range for All-Mountain Versatile
- Universal disc allows for use on any board including EST channel boards
- Stage III Atlas DuPont Zytel ST base minimal materials maximum strength
- Team Highback is light and comfortable for powerful heelside turns
- Shift-on-the-Fly Forward Lean for easy adjustment
- Injected EVA Bushings dampen vibration for a smoother ride
- Extruded Aluminum Heelcup reduces weight but maintains strength
- 3D Direct Connect Strap System evenly distributes pressure
- SONICFUSED ankle straps minimize stitching, maximum durability
- Injected Magnesium buckles are light and ultra-durable
- Canted 2.5 degree gas pedals extra pop and better rider feel at wide stances
- Grade 8.8 Hardware is highest strength steel available
10% Discount on 2013-2014 Snowboard Packages: Buy any full-price Union snowboard, boots, and bindings and get a 10% discount on all 3!