Union MC Metafuse Snowboard Binding (Men's)
The Union MC Metafuse Snowboard Binding is one of the lightest bindings on the market today. Union spared no expense while creating this binding. They used ultra light materials that maintains the strength and reliability that they're known for. The namesake Metafuse Heelcups are precision molded and then coated with nano-crystalling metal particles, making them light as a feather but with the durability of hardened steel. Machine coring removes unnecessary materials anywhere possible, and carbon used in the highback and toe ramp keeps the binding light and strong. The Stage III Atlas base keeps binding-to-board contact at only 20% for a truer board flex.
- Design: All-mountain
- Flex: Med-Stiff for quick edge-to-edge response
- Universal disc allows for use on any board including EST channel boards
- Stage III Atlas DuPont Zytel ST base minimal materials maximum strength
- MetaFuse heelcup is the lightest and strongest on the market
- Full Carbon Highback lightest weight high back with electric heel side response
- Full Carbon Toe Ramp keeping it light and strong for energizing toe-side turns
- 3D Direct-Connect Strap system evenly distributes pressure for a comfy ride
- Light magnesium buckles are extra strong and durable
- Injected EVA bushings dampens vibration for a smoother ride
10% Discount on 2013-2014 Snowboard Packages: Buy any full-price Union snowboard, boots, and bindings and get a 10% discount on all 3!