Union Force Snowboard Binding (Men's)
The Union Force Snowboard Binding is the workhorse of the Union lineup and for good reason. The Stage IV base is made with Dupont Zytel ST, giving you solid performance without adding unnecessary weight. Multizone Dupont Zytel ST has three independent flex zones to give flex in the top and middle sections and support in the bottom. Magnesium buckles add extra durability, and Union uses grade 8.8 hardware for nearly indestructible performance. With a solid build and plenty of time-tested features, the Union Force will not disappoint.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Flex: Mid range for All-Mountain Versatile
- Universal disc allows for use on any board including EST channel boards
- Stage IV Dupont Zytel ST base keeps it strong yet incredibly light
- Multizone Dupont Zytel ST Highback has three flex zones for flexible support
- Shift-on-the-Fly Forward Lean for easy adjustment
- Dual Density Injected EVA Bushings reduce vibrations while maintaining flex
- Extruded Aluminum Heelcup reduces weight but maintains strength
- 3D Direct Connect Strap System evenly distributes pressure for comfort
- Magnesium buckles keeps are light and ultra-durable
- Grade 8.8 Hardware is highest strength steel available
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.