Union Flite Snowboard Binding (Men's)
The Union Flite Snowboard Binding is one of the lightest bindings in the lineup. The Flite base is light and sturdy, thanks to an infused Dupont Zytel ST base. The Flite Zytel highback is versatile, giving you flexibility and support all the way from the park to the powder. Dual Density EVA bushings absorb vibration without compromising the feel and flex of your board. The Direct Connect straps evenly distribute pressure to give you a comfortable, supportive ride. With the Union Flite youâ€™ll have a lightweight platform that performs well in any and all conditions.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Flex: Mid range for All-Mountain Versatility
- Universal disc allows for use on any board including EST channel boards
- Flite Dupont Zytel ST base provides lightweight response with a freestyle design
- Flite Dupont Zytel ST highback for all-mountain flex and support
- Quick-adjust Forward Lean for easy highback lean adjustment
- Dual Density EVA Bushings absorbs vibrations and softens tough landings
- Extruded Anodized Aluminum Heelcup reduces weight and maintains strength
- Direct Connect Strap System evenly distributes pressure for comfort
- Injected Aluminum buckles provide lightweight ratchet power
- Multi-position open toe/cap straps for versatility
- Grade 8.8 Hardware is highest strength steel available
10% Discount on 2013-2014 Snowboard Packages: Buy any full-price Union snowboard, boots, and bindings and get a 10% discount on all 3!