Union Contact Pro Snowboard Binding (Men's)
The Union Contact Pro Snowboard Binding is designed and ridden by big-mountain freestyler Gigi Ruf. The Contact Pro keeps it lighweight and comfortable with Asymmetrical highbacks. Multi Density EVA bushings allows only for 5% contact with the board, for ultra-true board flex. The 3D Direct Connect Strap system keeps your dogs locked up and secure without causing pressure points. The injected magnesium buckles gives you reliable ratcheting with even more weight savings. The Union Contact Pro is a binding that is light, yet powerful enough for riders who consistently push the limits.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Flex: Mid range for All-Mountain Versatile
- Dupont Zytel ST Contact Pro base has 5% board contact for true board flex
- Contact Pro Asymmetrical Highback is light and comfortable
- Shift-on-the-Fly Forward Lean for easy adjustment
- Multi Density EVA Bushings absorbs vibrations and softens tough landings
- Extruded Aluminum Heelcup reduces weight but maintains strength
- 3D Direct Connect Strap System evenly distributes pressure
- Injected Magnesium buckles are light and ultra-durable
- Grade 8.8 Hardware is highest strength steel available
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.