Union Contact Pro Snowboard Binding (Men's)
The Union Contact Pro Snowboard Binding is designed and ridden by big-mountain freestyler Gigi Ruf. The Contact Pro has a CNC machined highback to reduce the weight while still providing excellent heelside response. The heelcup is also CNC machined to further reduce the weight. With triple zone injected EVA bushings, you get a smoother ride with a natural flex to eliminate the dead spots traditionally found under the bindings. The 3D Direct Connect Strap system keeps your dogs locked up and secure without causing pressure points. The injected magnesium buckles gives you reliable ratcheting with even more weight savings. Overall the Union Contact Pro is a binding that is light, yet powerful enough for even the most seasoned riders.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Flex: Mid range for All-Mountain Versatile
- Carbon Injected Dupont Zytel ST high-strength nylon for safety and security
- Contact Pro Dupont Zytel ST Highback is light yet responsive
- Shift-on-the-Fly Forward Lean for easy adjustment
- Triple Zone Injected EVA Bushings dampens the ride without compromising flex
- CNC Machined Heelcup reduces weight but maintains strength
- 3D Direct Connect Strap System evenly distributes pressure
- Injected Magnesium buckles are light and ultra-durable
- Multi-position open toe straps with Ultra Grip
- Grade 8.8 Hardware is highest strength steel available
- Lifetime warranty against base or heelcup breakage during riding
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.