Union Charger Snowboard Binding (Men's)
Youâ€™ll be impressed how light the Union Charger Snowboard Binding is and how quickly the binding responds to your movements. The Carbon fiber highback is super responsive and also light and strong. The CNC machined heelcup reduces the weight while still maintaining its high strength. Injected EVA bushings dampen the ride to smooth out vibrations. The 3D Direct Connect Straps keep you locked in tight and they distribute pressure across the boot to prevent pressure points and cold feet. Magnesium buckles are four times stronger than aluminum and half the weight, giving you a bulletproof setup for years to come.
- Design: All-mountain/Free-ride
- Flex: Med-Stiff for quick edge-to-edge response
- Machine Cored Atlas Base is strong, lightweight, and minimized
- Carbon Injected Dupont Zytel ST high-strength nylon for safety and security
- Full Carbon Highback gives you lighting-quick heel side response
- Shift-on-the-Fly Forward Lean for easy adjustment
- Injected EVA Bushings dampen vibration for a smoother ride
- CNC Machined Heelcup reduces weight but maintains strength
- 3D Direct Connect Strap System evenly distributes pressure
- Magnesium buckles are 4x stronger than aluminum
- Multi-position open toe straps with Ultra Grip
- Dual Density Toe Ramp Padding cushion for a smoother ride
- Grade 8.8 Hardware is highest strength steel available
- Lifetime warranty against base or heelcup breakage during riding
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, IÂ´d like to know if i can use this binding fron Union with the snowboard Method from Burton ? Thanks Flavio"
1 Answers |
Question by email@example.com on 12/19/2012 - 9:34 am
"You can use the Union Charger binding with the Burton Method, you would just need the channel disc adapter from Union."
Answer by Steve (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/19/2012 - 12:04 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.