Union Asadachi Snowboard Binding (Men's)
The Union Asadachi Snowboard Binding is a hybrid of Union's best rider-tested tech. The first thing you'll notice is the full wood-grain finish, but it's the feel of the binding that will really impress you. An open toestrap and redesigned heelcup use less material to lighten the overall feel of the binding, but they also keep you locked in tight to give you great control over the board. Just about everything on the Union Asadachi is adjustable, and Union went so far as to customize the amount of material in each binding according the size, offering you one of the most specialized snowboard bindings on the market.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Flex: Mid-range for quick response
- Adjustable asymmetrical highback for custom control
- Wood grain finish for good style
- CNC Machined heelcups are lighter than before
- Size-specific Injected Stage II Base for optimized feel
- Light and strong Dupontâ„¢ ZytelÂ® ST baseplate
- EVA cushioning to absorb impact
- Adjustable forward lean for good leverage
- New open toe strap to reduce weight
- Light aluminum heelcup provides strength
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.