Under Armour Laminar 3-in-1 Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Under Armour Laminar 3-in-1 Ski Jacket comes stock with a waterproof shell for weather protection and an insulated liner jacket that can be removed or worn on its own depending on the weather. Even worn together the feel is low-profile so you can move freely without bulk, and you wonâ€™t have to worry about purchasing multiple jackets for the year. The Laminar Jacket has everything you need to stay prepared.
- 10K Waterproof/ 10K Breathable Armour Loft fabric
- Removable insulated liner
- 60g Armour Loft insulation in removable liner jacket
- Fully taped seams to lock out moisture
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Secure hand and Napoleon pockets to hold your essentials
- Loose cut for a roomy fit without being bulky
- Adjustable cuff closures seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can you tell me how many inches longer in the BODY and the SLEEVES the Under Armour Laminar 3-in-1 jacket is in a LARGE than a MEDIUM? THANKS."
1 Answers |
Question by Mike on 3/15/2011 - 1:42 pm
"The length will be the same however, the sleeve will get longer by 1 inch."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/17/2011 - 4:34 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.