Under Armour Bunratty II Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
The Under Armour Bunratty II Ski Pants are chic and simplistic in design but packed with technical performance features. These ski pants are waterproof and breathable so you stay both protected from outside moisture and protected from inside moisture, and the fabric is wind-resistant keeping you much that much warmer. The fit is looser, but feminine, and the fabric has a sheen to it for a polished look.
- 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable ArmourStorm fabric
- Wind-resistant material to keep cold wind in check
- 40g leg/ 60g seat ArmourLoft insulation for balanced warmth
- 4-way stretch fabric for excellent mobility
- Fully taped seams to lock out moisture
- Ski pass holder for easy access getting on the lifts
- Zippered hand pockets to keep your hands cozy
- Cargo pocket holds your gear
- Zippered boot gusset and stretch boot gaiter keep out snow
- Bottom cuff reinforcement for durability
- Adjustable waist on the outside for quick the perfect fit
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I looked at the sizing chart for women, but it does not display the inseam length. Could you please tell me the inseam length for the large and the extra large womens size. ....thank you kindly"
1 Answers |
Question by Grinz on 1/11/2011 - 11:38 am
"The inseam will be about 30""
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/17/2011 - 2:53 pm
"Per description these pants look like elastic pants, but per picture they do not. What is the actual fabric here - more like traditional shell pants or elastic one? Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by skier on 4/14/2011 - 7:42 pm
"These pants are not an elastic pant. They have a high technology fabric that moves with you by stretching 4 ways. This prevents you from being restricted in your garment. It is still a great flexible shell pant but does not have spandex or elastic feel to it."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/15/2011 - 9:18 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.