Under Armour Basemap 1.5 Thermal Legging (Women's)
The Under Armour Basemap 1.5 Legging is a thermal bottom that features a comfortable fitted cut and two different fabrics to enhance your comfort. The lighter Under Armour Base 1.0 material covers your calves up to your inner thighs so you can stay active and donâ€™t overheat, while the 2.0 fabric locks in warmth in the upper region closer to your core. 4-way ArmourStretch fabric gives you a full range of motion and wicks away excess moisture ensuring the ultimate comfort and ease. ArmourBlock technology fights and controls odor for incredible freshness and ergonomic seam placement means seams are out of the way and never itchy.
- 93% Polyester / 7% Elastane
- Base 1.0 lightweight fabric covers the underside of the legs to release excess heat
- Warmer Base 2.0 fabric at your thighs to keep the warmth close to your core
- ArmourBlock enhances dryness and controls odor
- Armour Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Breathable ColdGear fabric wicks moisture away and locks in warmth
- Flatlock stitching and ergonomically design for a smooth and comfortable feel
- Fitted styling conforms to your body without being too tight
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Please recommend a thermal bottom I should buy to wear under ski pants. I want something very warm...perhaps with the inner layer a type of fleece (outer layer stretch). "
1 Answers |
Question by Yvone on 12/14/2010 - 10:59 am
"You picked a perfect option for a base layer thermal. These are amazing and the stretch is very good so it is comfortable and warm. "
Answer by Kendall (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 12:07 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.