Every time you step out in the UGG® Brynn Boot you'll picture yourself strolling through town in the Bavarian Alps. These boots have a classic winter design complete with a quilted upper and sheepskin cuff. The lower section is made from leather for a more upscale appeal, and it's actually waterproof too for protection in the snow and sleet. Vildona insoles reflect natural body heat back inside, and when you combine that with the sheepskin inside you get reliable warmth down to -4°F. A full lace-up design and decorative UGG® patch provide the final style touches.
- 100% Authentic UGG® Australia Boots
- Shaft height: 10.5"
- Waterproof leather lower section/ quilted canvas upper section
- 17mm sheepskin cuff and lining for warmth
- Vildona® insoles reflect body heat back inside for extra warmth
- Sheepskin lining wicks moisture away from the feet
- Molded rubber sole for good traction
- Cold-rated down to -4°F
- Colorful UGG® Fontanne patch on side
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I normally wear a 37 in European shoes. I orderd as size six with the guidance of the size chart. I had difficulty trying to put my foot in to the boot despite expanding the laces. I have a fairly narrow foot so found this surprising. Despite the availability of the size seven I was reluctant to order due to the narrow nature of the boot. Otherwise it is a nice looking boot.