Transpack XTW Boot Bag (Women's)
The Transpack XTW Boot Bag has all the great features and convenience that Transpack is known for in fun women-specific colors and prints. With the roomy Isosceles Storage Systemâ„˘ there are separate compartments for boots and other gear. That way everything stays dry and organized inside. The fabric is extra durable and definitely airline worthy, and padded backpack straps make the XTW Bag easy to carry.
- 600 denier polyester fabric is extra durable
- Isosceles Storage Systemâ„˘ with separate pockets for each boot
- Center pockets keeps helmet, goggles, clothing, etc. away from snowy boots
- Water-resistant fabric keeps the contents dry
- Tarpaulin bottom easily wipes clean
- Zippered mesh side pockets for extra storage
- Internal zippered pocket for important items
- Neoprene padded backpack straps for easy carry
- Volume: 2400 cubic inches / 40L
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are the straps on this more padded than the straps on the Transpack Edge?"
1 Answers |
Question by Meg on 3/30/2013 - 2:55 pm
"No, they are the same straps."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/1/2013 - 10:31 am
"What are the measurements for this bag? Exterior size? I am wondering about the exterior size difference compared to the Jr. one, especially the width and height."
1 Answers |
Question by nikmar on 4/15/2013 - 3:34 pm
"The JR bag is slightly shorter and smaller in length. Height if the Jr Boot Bag is 14" whereas the Womens bag is 16". Base length of the Jr bag is 12.5", whereas the Women's bag is 13.5". The width of both bags are the same (16" in the back and 6" in the front). "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/16/2013 - 10:29 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (2 customer reviews)