Transpack XT1 Boot Bag
The Transpack XT1 Boot Bag has the same Isosceles Storage System™ that you love, but with a slightly bigger volume and a few extra compartments. Zippered mesh pockets on the outside of the boot compartments add extra storage, and an internal zippered pocket separates important personal items from all of the gear. The extra durable fabric is definitely airline-worthy, and it's water-resistant too to keep the contents dry.
- 600 denier polyester fabric is extra durable
- Isosceles Storage System™ with separate pockets for each boot
- Center pockets keeps helmet, goggles, clothing, etc. away from snowy boots
- Water-resistant fabric keeps the contents dry
- Tarpaulin bottom easily wipes clean
- Zippered mesh side pockets for extra storage
- Internal zippered pocket for important items
- Neoprene padded backpack straps for easy carry
- Volume: 2800 cubic inches / 46L
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What are the dimensions of this bag?"
1 Answers |
Question by Alex on 12/28/2011 - 9:53 am
"The dimensions are the following 18" x 17" x 15" "
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/28/2011 - 9:54 am
"Does this have a sternum strap?"
1 Answers |
Question by don p on 1/6/2013 - 9:20 am
"Yes, this particular Boot bag does feature padded shoulder straps and sternum strap that help make it comfortable to carry. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/8/2013 - 10:47 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)