Transpack TRV Pro Boot Bag
The Transpack TRV Pro Boot Bag is the stacked version of the original. This bag is loaded up with extra features like more volume, a zippered center pocket, a waist belt, and super durable fabric. Ballistic nylon and tarpaulin takes seasons of abuse without falling apart, and it's water resistant too so the contents stay dry. The Transpack TRV Pro has extra zippered pockets to make sure that all of your gear stays organized and secure.
- Isosceles Storage Systemâ„˘ with separate pockets for each boot
- Center pockets keeps helmet, goggles, clothing, etc. away from snowy boots
- 1680 ballistic nylon and TPU tarpaulin fabric
- Water-resistant fabric to keep contents dry
- Foam padded back and backpack straps for comfortable carry
- Tuck-away compartment for backpack straps
- Adjustable waist belt to stabilize the weight
- Internal zippered pocket for important items
- Extra zippered side pockets on outside of boot compartments
- Rubber grip top handle for hand carry
- Lashing strap on front for attaching helmet
- Fleece goggle pocket inside lid
- Volume: 3300 cubic inches/ 54L
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What are the dimensions of this bag?"
1 Answers |
Question by alejandra on 11/30/2011 - 4:00 pm
"The dimensions are 15 x 19 x 19 inches. It has a volume of 54L or 3300 cubic inches."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/30/2011 - 4:01 pm
"CAN ALL OF THESE BOOT BAGS FIT IN CARRY ON FOR FLYING"
1 Answers |
Question by SHANAZ on 12/9/2012 - 7:40 am
"No, Most acceptable carry on sizes are 22" x 14" x 9" with a maximum weight of 40 lbs. The FAA website also states that the maximum size carry-on bag for most airlines is 45 linear inches (the total of the height, width, and depth of the bag). Anything larger should be checked."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/10/2012 - 2:50 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.