Transpack Double Rolling Convertible Ski Bag
The Transpack Double Rolling Convertible Ski Bag makes it easy to travel with 2 pair of skis and poles. It's fully padded to keep your gear safe, and it pulls easily behind you for convenience while you travel. The length on the the Double Rolling Bag is adjustable from 165 to 185cm, so you can carry different skis without them sloshing around inside. The exterior fabric is durable so it can stand up to rough handling at the airport.
- Dimensions: 13" x 7" x 73"
- Accommodates up to 2 pair of skis and poles
- 600D polyester fabric is durable and water-resistant
- Length adjusts from 165 to 185cm to accommodate different skis
- Fully padded to keep your gear safe
- Tarpaulin inside resists tearing and wipes clean
- Compression straps prevent skis from sloshing around
- Quiet wheels let you pull bag behind you
- Two web straps for easy carry
- Internal zippered pocket for holding small items
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"1. Does this bag have interior straps for holding skis and poles? 2. How is the length adjusted on the bag (zipper, velcro, etc.)? 3. What is the weight of the bag? 4. Are there any large zipper pockets or just one small one? "
1 Answers |
Question by nancy on 1/11/2014 - 9:13 am
"You sure are thorough! This fantastic bag does have interior straps to hold down the gear. The length is adjusted by a zipper. You can simply un-zipper one end of the bag and it adjusts the length. This bag weighs 3.36lbs. There is only one interior zippered pocket. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/12/2014 - 11:33 am