Topo Split-Toe No Show Socks (Adults')
To run in Topo split-toe shoes, you need Topo's Split-Toe Socks. These socks have the same split-toed design as the shoes, so you aren't forced to go sockless when you run if you don't want to. These are no-show running socks, so they come just to the ankle. Topo Socks are made with Coolmax fabric which breathes and wicks moisture to keep feet dry. A little bit of cushioning in the Achilles area keeps things comfy.
- 75% Coolmax polyester/20% nylon/5% Lycra knit
- Fabric breathes and manages moisture to keep feet drier
- Split-toe design works with Topo running shoes
- Elastic arch band for support
- Seamless toe reduces pressure points
- Anatomical left and right socks provide the best fit
- Cushioned back to protect Achilles area
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"1. Do these socks come in various sizes or are they one size fits all? 2. Are these socks available in crew length?"
1 Answers |
Question by julian on 2/11/2014 - 8:55 pm
"We only have this sock available in size Large, and we do not carry this sock in a crew length. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/12/2014 - 3:58 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.