Topo RR Barefoot Running Shoe (Women's)
Style: W RR
The Topo RR Barefoot Running Shoes are super-light and designed to give you a whole new barefoot experience. Topo running shoes have a separate toe, which allows the toe box to be wide and comfortable without sacrificing stability. The BOA lace dialer provides convenience with a better fit than traditional laces could ever provide. Just turn the BOA dial and it micro-adjusts the laces until they're just right. They don't slip back while you're running and never come undone. The heel-to-toe drop is 0mm, but the stack height is 12mm. This gives you a flat profile that's close to the ground, but still has enough cushioning to save your feet.
- Barefoot-style running shoe for more connection to ground
- 0mm heel-to-toe drop
- Average weight: 5.3oz
- Split-toe design allows for wide toe box without compromising stability
- 3mm removable footbed cushions the feet
- 6mm EVA midsole cushions the feet and protects against debris
- 3mm rubber sole for good traction
- BOA lacing system for perfectly adjusted fit
- AEGIS anti-microbial treatment reduces odor buildup
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.