Toni Sailer Raquel Fur Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Toni Sailer Raquel Fur Ski Jacket might be the only fur coat you can actually ski in. This jacket is actually 5K waterproof, so you'll stay dry. The body is covered with silky real mink sections, and the hood is trimmed in a luxurious Arctic Fox fur. Behind the fur is a 100g Thermore insulation to provide lots of cozy warmth out on the mountain. The Raquel Jacket is complete with convenience features like pockets, a hood, and ribbed collar.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 83% polyamide/17% polyurethane shell material / real mink fur sections
- Insulation: 100g Thermore insulation
- Length: Center back measures 23.5"
- Attached hood for warmth and weather protection
- Real Arctic Fox fur trim around hood
- High ribbed collar for extra warmth and wind protection
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around gloves
- 2 hand pockets on exterior
- 1 zippered pocket inside secures essentials
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the fur faux or real, and what fabric are the sleeves?"
1 Answers |
Question by Deb ONeil on 4/20/2014 - 12:31 am
"This beautiful limited edition jacket is made from 83% polyamide and 17% polyurethan. It is 100% real fur. The body is made from a black mink fur and the hood is made with bluefox fur. This fantastic jacket also features 100g thermore insulation to keep you warm and 5K/5K Waterproofing and breathability to keep you dry!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/21/2014 - 11:06 am
"Can you please tell me how the size 10 compares with Australian sizes."
1 Answers |
Question by Deb O'Neil on 6/4/2014 - 11:01 pm
"Size 10 US is equivalent to size 14 in Australia."
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/5/2014 - 9:58 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.