Toni Sailer Odile Insulated Ski Jacket with Fur (Women's)
Stepping out in the Toni Sailer Odile Ski Jacket means making a serious statement in fashion. This coat blends bold color-blocking with herringbone patterns for a unique look. The waist is cinchced with a removable belt to create a dramatic silhouette. The Odile Jacket is also highly waterproof, and insulated with warm PrimaLoft. A silky real-fur trim around the collar tops off this stand-out style.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon sections/ 100% wool sections with Dermizax waterproofing
- Lining: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Warm PrimaLoft One insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around gloves
- Metal zippers and hardware
- Stretch belt at waist for dramatic silhouette
- Removable real fur trim around collar
- Attached zippered inner collar for extra warmth
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 sleeve pocket to hold items
- 2 inside pockets for securely stowing items
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I would like a very warm, yet fitted ski jacket for my fiancÃ©. I am looking at the Toni Sailer Odile, the Rossignol JCC Clemence, the A Diamond in the Snow Puzzelstar, and the M. Miller Kory. Have I got the right group? Are these all about the same in terms of warmth? I would have thought the Toni Sailer PrimaLoft was not as warm. Please clarify."
1 Answers |
Question by Arthur on 1/12/2013 - 3:28 pm
""All of the jackets you are looking at are very warm jackets. Down insulation is the warmest. Primaloft is the next warmest being the warmest synthetic insulation. Primaloft is also much easier to maintain and it dries much faster than down. All would be great choices for her, however, this Toni Sailer jacket has a much higher waterproofing/breathability rating. So if the weather conditions aren't perfect or if you're outside for a longer period of time, she'll stay drier and warmer in this jacket. Great pick!""
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/13/2013 - 1:37 pm
"What kind of fur is the collar? "
1 Answers |
Question by Lynn on 1/28/2013 - 9:34 am
"It is a Rex Kanin fur which is rabbit fur. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/28/2013 - 4:20 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.