You'll never see another coat quite like the Toni Sailer Natalie Ski Jacket. The fabric has a slight sheen and it's decorated with quilted sections that create a unique look. The Natalie Jacket is trimmed with silky real fur around the hood, and it even has Swarovski crystals on the left sleeve logo patch. It's not all looks though; this stylish women's coat is also very technical. The fabric is extremely waterproof, and there's a warm Thermolite insulation to back it up.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 80% polyester/ 20% nylon stretch Dermizax fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Warm Thermolite insulation
- Length: Center back measures 23.5"
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable Origin Assured farmed fur trim
- Inner wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
- 2 zippered hand and waist pockets and 1 left lower sleeve pocket
- Inner zippered pocket and inner stretch pocket hold items
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Quilted sections on sleeves, shoulders, and hood
- Swarovski crystals and embroidered logo on left sleeve