Style: 212109The Toni Sailer Marissa Ski Jacket is a low-profile coat that's extremely comfortable to ski in. Thermolite micro insulation provides warmth, while 20K waterproof fabric keeps you perfectly dry. The fabric on the Marissa Jacket is incredibly stretchy, giving you tons of freedom of movement. There are ton's of high-end features in this coat. The lining is brushed so it feels soft against the skin, there are plenty of pockets for gear, and the hood is removable in case you don't need it. Embossed polka dots on the front and metal zippers add unique style.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Insulation: Mid-weight Thermolite micro insulation
- Length: Center back measures 24"
- 1 inner mesh pocket and 1 inner zippered pocket hold gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Brushed lining for warmth
- Heavy-duty metal zippers
- 2 Zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Embossed dots on upper chest
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Size is the same size as Kjus and Mountain Force? Or like Arc'Teryx? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by priestlee7 on 11/11/2013 - 1:17 am
"All the brands that you mentioned are more athletic focused companies. Toni Sailer is more of a fashion brand and would fit similar to Bogner."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/12/2013 - 4:32 pm
"Hi, the size 8 is which one in EU size, 36, 38, or 40?? "
1 Answers |
Question by Petra on 11/24/2013 - 7:14 am
"Size 8 is equivalent to a 38 in European sizing. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/26/2013 - 12:38 pm