Toni Sailer Barrie Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Toni Sailer Barrie Ski Jacket has incredible stretch giving you tons of freedom to move. It also has a sleek, modern style. This jacket is extremely waterproof so you can ride in any conditions without getting wet. The Barrie Jacket is insulated to keep you warm while you ski. Tons of pockets give you plenty of space to stash your gear. Toni Sailer coats fit a little slimmer, but there's still plenty of room to layer underneath.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 84% nylon/16% polyurethane fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: warm Thermolite micro insulation
- Length: Center back measures 31"
- Zippered sleeve, chest, and hand pockets hold items
- Inner stretch wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Removable hood for weather protection
- One inner mesh pocket and one inner zippered pocket hold gear
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Brushed lining for warmth
- Heavy-duty metal zippers
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the sizing on this coat? Is 54 the euro 54 which equates to 38R US? Or a US 54?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mike on 10/8/2013 - 11:33 am
""This size looks to be an European size, which is equal to a US size of 44 or XL.""
Answer by Alex (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/8/2013 - 2:25 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.