Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Toni Sailer Louisa Insulated Ski Jacket gets its striking style from modern color blocking. The silhouette is feminine, with shaped seams and flattering tailoring. Toni Sailer brings the fashion, but never forgets the technical. This jacket boasts an extremely high waterproof rating, top-quality insulation, and full featuring. Stretch fabric allows the fit to be closely tailored without feeling restrictive.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 84% nylon/16% polyurethane 4-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric/100% polyester fleece panels
- Insulation: 100g Primaloft One insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26 1/4"
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Durable YKK zippers
- Fleece lining panels provide extra warmth in key zones
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming inside
- Fleece lined collar feels soft and warm against skin
- 1 sleeve, 2 chest, and 2 hand pockets on exterior hold gear
- 2 zippered inside pockets secure essentials
- Adjustable cuffs open to fit around gloves
- Inner thumbhole wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- Toni Sailer logo on left sleeve