Toni Sailer Leoni Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: SlimxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 2/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
With high-gloss fabric and a dramatic belted silhouette, there's nothing quite like the Toni Sailer Leoni Ski Jacket. This coat has vintage appeal and practical features. The Leoni Jacket is water-repellent so you can wear it skiing, and insulated with a low-profile synthetic. It provides lots of warmth without getting in the way of the Leoni Jacket's fantastic fit. Silver and gold zippers add the final upscale touches to this incredible style.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Windproof
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide Sofileta fabric
- Insulation: 140g Thermore Ecodown insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around gloves
- Silver and gold zippers and metal hardware
- Stretch belt at waist for dramatic silhouette
- Brushed fleece inner collar feels soft against skin
- Ribbed cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
- 2 zippered hand pockets to hold items
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I wear a 4 in a decente coat would you recommend a 4 in a Toni sailor?"
1 Answers |
Question by Laurie on 3/28/2013 - 8:40 pm
"As long as you like a very fitted fit. If you are looking for a little more room, I would recommend sizing up."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/29/2013 - 9:10 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.