Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The ruching on the Toni Sailer Tilda Fur Insulated Ski Jacket provides a flattering, yet comfortable look. The ruching draws the fabric is to create a great silhouette, but it doesn't bind or restrict. The unique style is topped off with a silky real fox fur trim around the hood. Toni Sailer's gorgeous design and perfect tailoring are complemented by impressive tech specs like 20K waterproofing and an insanely-warm 200g insulation.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric/100% polyester fleece panels
- Insulation: 200g Thermolite insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26 3/4"
- Dermizax waterproof/breathable membrane keeps you dry
- Fleece lining panels provide extra warmth in key zones
- Durable YKK zippers
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Origin Assured real blue fox fur trim around hood
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming inside
- Fleece lined collar feels soft and warm against skin
- 1 sleeve, 2 chest, and 2 hand pockets on exterior hold gear
- 2 zippered inside pockets secure essentials
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around gloves
- Inner thumbhole wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- Ruching details throughout body and sleeves